what a monday!

Surprise when as early come to the office, clearly can hear my boss “blab la bla bla bla……with high tone lagi tu ….and apa yg still sy buli ingat ini lah antara2 yg dia cakap di pagi buta & make everybody shocked ..haha

1. You all should know lah now im sitting here for time being …..
2. why you all cannot think…..bla bla ….
3. if I know my room is still like this..better am still at home, blab la…
4. **** you should work smart this week…..
5. No driver allowed to go outstation for this week….bla bla bla
6. All these people pun mau senang …blab la bla
7. Call a..b...c, I want to brief them now
8. and more and more words come out from my bosss

Haha what a Monday! Heran sy so early mau marah2 haha…nway its over, my boss cool down juga lah, then suddenly org2 yg kena marah suma dpat gift kici2 la pula hehe…ok lah compensate juga :P