Lupi - Rest in Peace

when my sister text me this morning bout our family pet , lupi been missing, my heart immediately can sense something wrong...then i asked what happened...then she answer maybe already shoot by this blady hell MPS!
Then I called my mom..she was crying telling me that, our neighboured informed & confirming that Lupi been shoot...but they never give up then try to look around to search for her...
Then I called my other sis..bop, then she also was crying very hard coz she also sense the same thing what I fell...

Then later, my other sister informed me it was confirmed that Lupi was been shoot! This is really shock for me..coz as Lupi routine she only went out for a while in every morning & all these while it safe for her to just walk around the neighbour hood area...

I cant describe & write it down how sad we are...it is really sad!!!!! at the moment I just pray for Lupi may she rest in peace & got to hell who ever shoot her! The sad things..even her body we did not see....

This is the worse and sad ever I feel ...& can simply make me cry...